3.26.2012

Spring is coming!!!


This is my first time experienced the differences between spring and summer.. haha. In Taiwan, there is no clear boundary line in spring and summer. Usually the weather jumps from winter (ok, the winter is not that cold for people live in the frigid zone and they may not call it "winter"..) to summer. That's why I was amazed (again, yes, after the stunning scene in autumn) by the beautiful scenery around here. Flowers blossom every where. I took my camera every day because I was afraid I might miss anything I wanted to record. 







I want to share more photos but I was too busy to work on them...

2 comments:

Pink Ojisan said...

Why do I love you................r pictures and drawing so much!!!!!!!!!???????? Hahahahahaha your self made background is soooooocute >< ....!!!!!

Unknown said...

Wow~~ I am so glad I still have one audience here, hahahaha
thanks for coming! XD

Post a Comment